Kinesiology, Auditorium, Titan House, Rec Center

New Project Requests

This page is under development. More information to come!

  • All campus requests for new projects are to be submitted through the Facilities Planning & Management Service Center.
  • Please call ext. 3494 or submit an online service request form available at the Facilities Operations websiteOpens in new window .
  • The project service request will be reviewed, and a project manager will contact the project requestor for additional information regarding the scope of the project, timeline, and estimated budget for your approval to begin the project.